da9runner

Step 1: Never use the word "touge" in reference to performance driving. You sound like an import fanboy who whacks it to Initial D videos.

Step 2: "Touge" and "canyon driving" don't make you any good. If you do make it to a NASA HPDE event you'll want to leave any preconceived notions or delusions of grandeur at home.

Step 3: Leave your car stock but in good working order until you get a good bit of track time under your belt.

well my name in santi and i drive a 1991 acura integra i just bought it since i lost my other one in a accedent and i am starting all over on the build well i do alot on touge i am always in the canyons and i love it its cool but i want to bring in up a step now and start to track so hopfully is good for me. well i just got my integra and i already tok some of my interior out and i pulled the motor out and sold it so the car is getting somewhere.

now i was wondering if i can get any advise on stuff like parts and how diffrent track is from the touge

i mean i know my stuff i just want to hear from other people

oh and no i dont rock wack shoo-shiddily-diddily so i am not like ur typical honda head like no jdm this or that lol and no oh rota this and dr20 that hahah naw not my style lol never rocked ebay coils lol well u get the picture right

well it would help if u guys welcome me and throw some advise and ideas for my car and let me know the diffrence

oh and if u got parts for 90-93 integras let me know if not ill be looking ;]

well thank u for reading ;]

How about finishing grade school. The grammar of this post is terrible. You don't need to worry about racing...you need to worry about getting a job once you graduate from High School. If you write like this during a job application...McDonald's wouldn't hire you.

Sidney

• da9runner changed the title to .