So Cal Champion

Big Dog

Congrats, Mr. Charles Buzzetti, on your So Cal region championship.

Mr. Buzzetti entered 10 races this season is So Cal. He won 9 of those races in a row, in convincing fashion, (in a new to him car) for a dominate championship season. In the process, he set numerous track records. To make his contribution even greater, he was very generous with information, advice and assistance to everyone he raced with during the season, all in the true spirit of the 944-Spec community.

I would like to propose that we "Black List" his car so that it becomes unsellable, thereby forcing him to continue to race next year while implementing a new regional rule that he is required to provide sushi at each event.

Jim

Thank you Big Dog!!!

I am very lucky to have a great group of guys to race with. They let me win almost every time!!!

Now for a shameless plug about my car for sale. Somebody please buy this great car. It is almost unfair for me to have it.

Just a correction in the race count. 12 races 11 wins and 5 new track records.

Thanks again to The Honorable Mr. Fox. A great friend and competitor.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to Charlie a job well done as usual, and also to the second place finisher #12 and lets not forget the #512 who was only 1 point behind the #12 . Thats about as close as your going to get . Good news, Its only Jan 1st but a little bird told me at this time that the #449 will be back to defend his title in 2011 .

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

NEW RULE - Once that CB guy declares his retirement, he can only come back as a "field filler", must carry 500 pounds of "Championship Rewards Weight" (placement at the discretion of the Big Dog ), and must start 100 yards behind the field in every start or restart. Oh yes, Big Dog gets to pick his tires and flat spotted tires are preferred so save them up, guys.

Baja Big Dog

I thought that Big Dog should buy CB's car thus improving the looks of the class. However a bondo salesman said no it was bad for business. Then I thought further and the paint job and look of CB's car showed that it was not an appropriate off road vehicle which is demanded by the Big Dog. The rest of us have very fast cars (in our dreams). So that leaaves the CB's car either unsold or being driven by the champion in another season. I am ok with not adding ballest but we should make him the weekend's full time chef. This will limit his practice time and require that he come in at lest one lap earlier to prepare the appropriate after race meal.

Happy New Year to All