Sold for 6k !

Chuck T.

WOW

So I went out yesterday to HPR and did the final test of the new #124 car. IT RAN PERFECT !

rebuilt engine, 26.8mm front sway bar, 18mm rear , coil overs and konis all around , man steering rack , bushings in the rear.

Nice and red , this car is ready to win races but here is the reason for my post ... THIS CAR COST Al Fernandez $6,000 TOTAL !

DAD GUM ! for 6 grand you could be racing in the soon to be largest field of race cars in NASA TEXAS. If you are handy with tools you might be able to do it for less. ! If you need to pay a shop to build it it will be more.

Let me say it one more time this is not a mid pack car . I expect that as soon as Al learns how to drive FLAT OUT this car WILL WIN !

Go get Al !

IMG_8867.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take the decals off, $6K for this is awesome! I would love to see some more times posted form you to get an idea of how you're improving. Push that baby to the limit!

I dont expect my lap times to be uber quick at first. Full tread tires will ensure that.

You don't need to be uberfast. Just faster than everyone else.