Fearless Leader Needed in the Great Lakes Region

Sterling Doc

NASA 944 Spec is looking to actively expand into the Great Lakes region.

With my move into the 944 Spec National Director Position, I am going to formally step down as GL 944 Spec Director (I will stay on as Midwest Director).

This means a great opportunity for a motivated individual to grow this series as it has throughout the country. Everywhere it's been "planted" it has grown quickly, with it's cost-effective, stable ruleset, fun-to-drive cars, and close competition.

In the Great Lakes the new director will have the benefit of having full fields at the crossover events with the Midwest (1/2 the schedule), and likely some MW cars at the Gratten or another Mid-O event as well.

What is needed? A passion for racing, an ability to represent NASA in a professional, service driven manner, and good communication skills (personally & online). You also need to be able to be at all (or nearly all) the NASA Great Lakes events.

I would be happy to inform/mentor this person, and will give you an inside deal on a 944 Spec race car to get you started.

There are performance-based perks to the job as well. PM me for details, or contact Bryan Cohn (via link here: http://www.nasagreatlakes.com/contact/) directly to apply.