$45 membership?

Chad91DA

Hey NASA forum I am new to this and im researching as much as i can before i jump into a membership, I live in Houston Texas and I just want to know how this membership works as opposed to SCCA where you print out forms, do you just register online then sign up for events and its legit? or is there forms for NASA I have to print out?

Man that is so cool to hear, where at in Texas? Im just getting started, I would like to know how you got started maybe it will help me with questions I have.

There are quite a few greater Houston area people like me that Texas section is a great place to get answers/advice too!

Its great to see enthusiastic new people on their way in

Southeast had (and still does have) this Worker Credit program where you could work 2 weekends for them and recieve a free entry to a future weekend. I was in college at the time still so it was a great way to get experience from the officials side of things and also get to be able to drive alot more often that I otherwise would've been able to if I had to pay the entry fee on top of the other expenses of the weekend. It was very valuable experience, you'd be surprised what you can pick up on when flagging at a corner for example...

I'm not sure if many other NASA regions have that, its kind of up to the regional director people to offer it if they want to do something like that

• 1 month later...