FONTANA entries online! Get it done asap please! Mar. 12/13.

Tim Comeau

There are only 4 drivers entered so far. I know more guys are going. Let's get those entries in. You can enter in the HPDE groups if you don't have your racing license yet. Come experience Fontana!

So far it's:

Me

Dennis Puddester

Joe Paluch

Bill Addy

Mikael Weitze

Glenn Gormely

Jason Bowles?

Dylan Scott

Jim Marks?

Jason Wilberding, Sunday only?

Remember, this is the first of 4 events designated as the Southwest 944-spec Championship!

Edited by Guest

Dang,

I am at the top of the list!

I just signed up this monday.

Paul & Glenn you guys better signup too.

Come on guys the more merrier!

PS... Tim... were is YOUR name

• National Staff

If I can go back to back weekends at Fontana with NASA then POC/PCA, then surely you Porsche guys can also (Eric et al)

Also, Tim, HPDE 1,2,3 and 4 and TT are all filled for Saturday already. There are a few openings left in HPDE 2,3, 4, and TT for Sunday still.

Ok, I registered.....Owwwwww.

I liked the $25/day karting rates, better.

I guess I am with the big dogs, now. I better lift my leg a little higher....

First race...ever. You guys be nice and waive as you go by! I'll be the one with the bright orange license plate....(mandatory, i guess)

Next, they will make me put an "X" on my helmet....again/

Two questions: 1) I have no stickers on my car besides the Nasa numbers. Am I required to have anything else? and where do I get them?

2) I noticed that there is a new belt rule... 2 years. How can I tell when my belts where manufactured??

Yeah, Fontana is a newer, world class venue. You'll love the track and forget all about the cost to help rent it.

The decals required are TOYO TIRES on all 4 sides. I have those in black, white, red (usually). Free.

NASA Pro-racing decals on all 4 sides, too. $1.00 each. I have a few or you can buy them at the events. You need them to pass tech. You also need a $5.00 NASA patch for your suit as part of tech inspection. You can buy this at the event.

The series sponsors would like you to display their decals too. AUTOBAHN, PARAGON PRODUCTS, SSF IMPORTED AUTO PARTS. I have those with me.

Your belts will have date tags on them. 1 on the anti-sub belt, 1 on the lap belts, 1 on the shoulder belts. If you need belts now, the good stuff is the G-Force systems. These have the softer, easier to use Nylon webbing, and the Sparco-type cam lock. They also have FIA tags which carries them beyond the 2 year SFI dating system. Try to keep your belts clean and out of the sun.

My Belts have the tag, but no markings..... Is the month/year usually marked with a marker? punched out? I also do not have any of those decals, nor do I have the patch. Can I get/buy those from you on Sat, Tim?

Also, some of the parking spots opposing the garage have block posts with AC outlets... I would like to be near power if possible (need to run my curling iron and waffle maker) other than that I will go wherever...

Thanks!!

Sometimes the punch is very light or they don't remember to do it. Look closely.

My last post answered your other q's.

Sorry Tim,

I did not notice that up there...

Me is not a name you know!

Paul is bringing his ITR and does not have 944 yet. I figure he can still hang with us.

I plan on getting there about mid day friday. If anyone is going to be there Friday AM then they should try to reserve the space. Maybe I can send out a list of trucks and trailer so who ever holds the space knows how to much to hold for use Az guys!

Joe,

at this stage Jim and myself are planning on being there Friday first thing. That's assumming things get done that need to get done? Read, ball joint components have not turned up yet and they should have arrived Wednesday.

P.Dilly.

Please plan on getting your annual inspections done on Friday also. I can perform this for you.

Please go through your driving gear and make sure it's all there and in good shape. Bring your yellow NASA logbooks.

I am going to try and make it as I have some recentl "leverage" with my wife. My problem now is getting my car in time. I am having 5th gear and LSD put in and want to get the rod bearings replaced.

Looks like it's done....Rick and Glen found the culprit. Faulty oil pressure relief valve. Now I have to get the family clearance, should be able to do at least get one day in!

I am doing both days!

going to sign up right now....see you guys there!

Glen Uslan is dropping my car off on Friday. For those of you that will be there if you could be on the look out for him I'd appreciate it. Dylan and I spoke about it tonight. I will drive out Friday night and drop my trailer off (spending the night in La Quinta)

Can you race just one day and pay half price?

Probably can. You will need to contact then over the phone. It won't be half price however. It would be more than 1/2 price.

NASA Az does have 1 day registrations, but the two days are less than double as it sort of a "volume" discount. I would expect 1 day to be more than 1/2