944Spec in Texas

bpanther

If we can get 5+ cars at events, it will grow quickly. The racing is just too much fun! I still can't believe my car has been in moth balls since October of 2008. I can't wait to get it to MSR-H.

-bj

If we can get 5+ cars at events, it will grow quickly. The racing is just too much fun! I still can't believe my car has been in moth balls since October of 2008. I can't wait to get it to MSR-H.

-bj

5 car is a real key.

5 starters = $400 in Toyo rebates for the class per race.

5 staters for 8 races in seaon means season payout as well. $1750 more right there.

This is why 5 cars is so important.

• 3 weeks later...

-bj

Don't worry about it, BJ. My racing skills have been in moth balls since 2008!

See you there!!!

Can you make the Jan. 22nd Dyno Day and Annual Tech Inspection in Houston??

-=- Todd

Can you make the Jan. 22nd Dyno Day and Annual Tech Inspection in Houston??

I doubt it. I'll be at MSR-H instructing for The Driver's Edge and shaking down the 944.

-bj

Cheating bastard track time!!! No fair!!!

So my "shakedown run" in the 944 will be 1-4 on the dyno and your shakedown run will be 2 days on the track we are to race on the next weekend!?!?!

I'm not going to be happy with 2nd place on Saturday, I'll have you know.

-=- Todd

Registration is open....let's get all the 944 Spec cars registered ASAP! I just did mine...

I want to see 5+ cars!!

(I understand we lost one already as Viking's car won't be ready in time.)

-=- Todd

• 2 weeks later...

Ready, registered and ready to Rock in Texas!

34795_499997704556_748564556_5950224_7044664_n.jpg

179221_499998064556_748564556_5950229_3449049_n.jpg

165648_499996294556_748564556_5950216_8060470_n.jpg

178982_499995614556_748564556_5950206_1513847_n.jpg

Free 944-Spec windshield banners for the first 10 racecars that show up!!!

Todd Covini

My racing skills have been in moth balls since 2008!

-=- Todd

some wonder if you even had them to start with (zing!)

- KB, in a PTF car that outta be a good match for 944-Specs.

Good....I need someone keep Fernandez off my tail. You should make a good obstacle.

"Lead, follow or get out of the way....unless you're in a 944-Spec!!!"

There are cars available Ken!!!

-=- Todd

• 2 weeks later...

5th car is on it's way . and WE DON'T want it back ! ... #96 for sale to the Texas or any other start up region .... NOT for sale to any MidWest or GL region drivers. The engine is too good so we do not want to race this car at Nationals with a driver who knows Mid-O. Talk to Al or Todd if you would like to buy it this weekend at MSR-H. and it can be repainted.

Wow, that Martini car looks great! It's good that you guys are getting some practice with painting, as you're gonne need some mad skills to re-paint the 96!

5th car is on it's way . and WE DON'T want it back ! ... #96 for sale to the Texas or any other start up region .... NOT for sale to any MidWest or GL region drivers. The engine is too good so we do not want to race this car at Nationals with a driver who knows Mid-O. Talk to Al or Todd if you would like to buy it this weekend at MSR-H. and it can be repainted.

I think a condition of sale should be that the 96 maintain its current colors.

That car is still in Texas. I really wish I could buy it now. I wouldn't paint it, my daughters that is was really cool. Trust me Ken, if I race that car, it won't be in your rear view mirror.

That car is still in Texas. I really wish I could buy it now. I wouldn't paint it, my daughters that is was really cool. Trust me Ken, if I race that car, it won't be in your rear view mirror.

No problem getting "Guapita" back to Texas ... just talk to me or Al . We will make it happen .

And if 4 was not enough We can send 2 more your way. I have 3 more cars for sale . Different states of prep. we can remove some of the extra cool stuff if needed to make the price work for you !

it's all good