Question about 2007 Z06

bedlam

We have added a Z06 to our list of projects at the shop. The car was wrecked, we've rebuilt it and it's now licensed and drivable however...the Z06 driver information center is scrolling: SERVICE ABS, SERVICE ACTIVE HANDLING, SERVICE TRACTION CONTROL. When the Snap On guy connected his scanner to the port the screen was reading: RR SPEED SENSOR ERROR, RF SPEED SENSOR ERROR. We did replace the right rear wheel bearing assembly.

Does any one know if, I can pull a fuse and simply disable the whole mess until I have time to fix?

I am afraid the problem may be in the wiring.

Thanks/Greg

We have double checked the wiring connectors but...that does not always mean the connections are good.

Does any one know if, there is a delete code for the errors. We're wondering if, every time we start the car up, it shows us the history.

Thanks/Greg

Have you driven the car since doing all of the work? Any time I disconnect my battery and/or any of the TC/AH nannies, I get those messages until I drive the car a mile or two. Then the computer resets itself and everything is good.

-Kevin

Yes, we have driven the car and every time we start it, the codes pop up however....the battery was either discounted or was requiring a charge before starting so, I am now wondering if, that had something to do with it. It seem very hard to stay up to date with the advancement of these systems.

Greg