roll cages

racecarbuilders

anyone need cage help in fla just let me know we are located near pbir in fla although i have cars transported to me regularly..

i have been doing roll cages for over 10 years.and unser my own name for the last 8 with over 400 cars under my belt.. i am sure we can help you with any of your roll cage and fabrication needs...

this is 2 944 i have done recently ...

this cage is very basic but still fits awsome..

000_0239.jpg

000_0242.jpg

000_0240.jpg

this is a couple of pics of another..this is the second car i have done for boyce..i did his 968 as well... he had put a bolt in befor he found me ..and when he came to me... he said " anthony buy the 3 rd turn i have hit my head on the bar for the 3rd time buy turn 5 i am starting to get a headache ..and that isnt how i want to spend my weekend...can you fix that??' this is car number 2 so i guess i did great guy and a pleasure to do business with..

100_4517.jpg

100_4511.jpg

100_4510.jpg

because this car has a widow frame built into the door..i was able to make a set of mr 10 lexan windows that can be dzused into the car in a matter of miniutes ..over night for rain...or on the trailer

100_4515.jpg

THIS IS ANOTHER MEMBER HERES CAR..I MET HIM AT THE TRACK ..AND HE SPOKE OF HIS EXPIERIENCE..

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! BE CAREFUL

http://www.Motorsports-group-sucks.com

AS SAID... A ROLL CAGE IS KINDA LIKE A TATTOO IT IS WITH THE CAR FOR LIFE...YOU WOULDNT CHOOSE A TATTOO ARTIST BECAUSE HE IS CHEAP AND AROUND THE CORNER..SAME GOES FOR YOUR ROLL CAGE GUY

Edited by Guest

this is a boxster from south fla..we completed lately there is also a thread on the florida section roll cages that has alot of my work and comments from my customers

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24399

he said it flexed so much in the turns he couldnt shift it ..cage fixed that..

100_4070-1.jpg

100_4064-1.jpg

100_4065-1.jpg

100_4067.jpg

100_4071-1.jpg

Edited by Guest

pics of another boxster i just finished..they are a little different because i make them to your specs..and to fit you and your set up..i can do it whatever way you want as long as it is legal and safe..

100_4890.jpg

100_4889.jpg

100_4891.jpg

100_4895.jpg

100_4878.jpg

100_4899.jpg

100_4900.jpg

for those who may want tig welded molly ..i can do that as well tig welds are beautiful.. this is in a 05 mustang ..i did last week..

100_4870.jpg