Mid-Atlantic Corvette guys

sscguy

I'm not sure where or how else to get ahold of you, but I know a bunch of you guys are running 275-17s. My brother and I are looking for take-offs (Hoosiers, Kumhos, almost anything DOT-R), and I figured you all would either have some or know someone who does. This isn't TT related really, but again, I don't know how to get your attention other than PMing you all individually, and I figured this would be easier for everyone

Thanks for the PM again, Kevin.

I must have been mistaken, I thought the Z06 wheels were 17s? Bummer if not

Dan, I did also contact Phil, but haven't got a response from him yet. Thanks for the suggestion though.

The front C5Z OEM wheels are 17x9.5 and the rears are 18x10.5. Most folks are migrating to running rears on all four corners. Supposedley, the short and stretched sidewall of a 275 A on an 18 gives better response. I ran As on my stock fronts and rears last year. For 2011, I am running A6s on four 18" rears for my fast laps and then I will swap to RA1s or NT01s on my 17" fronts for lapping.

-Kevin

The front C5Z OEM wheels are 17x9.5 and the rears are 18x10.5. Most folks are migrating to running rears on all four corners. Supposedley, the short and stretched sidewall of a 275 A on an 18 gives better response. I ran As on my stock fronts and rears last year. For 2011, I am running A6s on four 18" rears for my fast laps and then I will swap to RA1s or NT01s on my 17" fronts for lapping.

-Kevin

Really - hard time telling a difference in lap times

-Kevin

Really - hard time telling a difference in lap times

LOL,that is pretty good.