finally here...

ek_brandon

alright, ive got my copy of GT4, and this is the official place to post sears and laguna seca track times. hondas only pleaase. no 1000hp skylines.

-2004 s2000 283hp (N/A) 1:39:87 brandon yugovich - sears (40+ laps)

-same car as above 1:42:39 mike lock - sears (only 7 laps practice...)

more power, more tuning, more practice to come... then buying an NSX type r...

If you want to make it easier on people to jump in and post a lap time, maybe just restrict it to arcade mode with any JGTC car. Thay way everyone can play.

Then again this is the honda challenge forum...

Just my $.02

-Kevin

naaahhh. just hondas, because you cant get a honda much over 500 hp, so it makes it somewhat driver-competitive. but as soon as i get another formula car, that will be the pace setter...

shaved another few tenths today: 1:39:65 s2000 again. with no NA tune or turbo, just exhaust/computer/ and best suspension/weight reduction/transmition stuff...

2004 s2000 308hp (N/A) 1:37:952 Kevin Bates - Sears Point

*edit* I got some better brakes and tires.... just still have to beat the late braking drifter habits..

-Kevin

Edited by Guest

Oh! Race Med? All those times were with S3s .

Here you go:

S2000 296hp Race mediums 1:35.563

and laguna:

S2000 296hp Race medium 1:30.416(6 laps)

Yea, the medium race tires knocked about 6 seconds of my lap times.. I was all over the place with those damn street tires and 308hp..

Looks like this is turning into the s2000 challenge..

-Kevin

all i have to do is save up a little moremoney, get an lsd, get the port and polish to bring me upto 296, and get that carbon drive shaft, and ill have almost all the essential parts... i know i can do bettter than 1:36 at sears, because on my best lap, i went of a little on the exit of 10... ILL GET YOU CHRIS!!!!

all i have to do is save up a little moremoney, get an lsd, get the port and polish to bring me upto 296, and get that carbon drive shaft, and ill have almost all the essential parts... i know i can do bettter than 1:36 at sears, because on my best lap, i went of a little on the exit of 10... ILL GET YOU CHRIS!!!!

If you think that 10hp and an LSD is worth 1.2 seconds, knock yourself out . I'd try not going off at 10. hehehee....

I actually went off at ten once, and found that I beat my previous ghost that I thought was going pretty fast. Maybe you found an "alternate line".

I was also surprised how much faster a slow entry to turn 1 is, and a narrow 2. I tried burning up that hill, thinking I would land a smokin time, but compared to my ghost, a slight brush of the brakes shot the car up the hill, and kept me from scrubbing speed trying to hold the line to the top. I took the exact same line, but my cars suspeion was in two totally different states. I really open my eyes even wider about how you line is only part of the equation. By draggin the brakes up that hill to get rotation, I was able to plant my weight on rear tires all the way over turn two. It made about 6 cars lengths difference than the "barge up the hill technique. It amazed me. Most notable was the fact that tapping the brakes to rotate didn't slow the car down up the hill as much as the "scrubbing" car at Full T, so it is not like this is a slow in fast out technique where you might get passed, it is literally faster in AND out.

Try the same with 3 and 3a

Shaved a bit off my sears point time, 1.37.452 was my best.

I still seem to eaither brake too late or too early at the hairpin though..

-Kevin

bought an lsd and noticed a huge difference in 7 and 11, but no where else really.... just powering out of tight corners, but didnt manage to shave but a few tenths last night: 1:35:987 s2000 296 medium race tires

chris, do you use a controller, or do you have the steering wheel/pedal setup like your brothers have?

chris, do you use a controller, or do you have the steering wheel/pedal setup like your brothers have?

A controller, my wife hasn't given me my birthday present yet

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday i won the nurburg 24 hour race and got the formula 1 car. now im doing the other 24 hour race.

the f! car is nuts

24 hours! you are my god!

bspec mod OWNS

i did one of the enduro race sat down for 1.3 hours stright did 60 laps around mid-feild