Competitive 1994 Spec Miata 1.8L (San Francisco, CA)

tellyc

I am selling my 1994 1.8L Spec Miata (black/black). This car was built in 2003 from my street miata (I bought the street car from the original owner and have all service & maintenance receipts going back to 1994). The car currently has 84k miles on the original engine & chassis.

For more pictures, please visit http://www.twoheadedturtle.com/smforsale.html

This is a very competitive and very reliable Spec Miata, having finished as high as 8th out of 50 cars in one race last year and 12th out of 53 cars in another (both regional races in the San Francisco Region of the SCCA.

This car has never had a DNF (Did Not Finish) or experienced a mechanical problem during a race. This car has also never been in a car-to-car accident, but it does have a few 'bump-draft' marks and body taps. After 2 seasons of racing in 50-60 car fields, this car still has all of its original body panels (with all the original VIN stickers) and all original paint. Basically, this is a straight car with absolutely no crashes, no stories, or anything.

Since I did not have room at my apartment to keep a tow vehicle & trailer, I kept the Spec Miata street legal and drove it to the track on race weekends. I participated in 6 race weekends in 2003 (rookie season) and 6 weekends in 2004.

Car Features:

* Custom welded cage with NASCAR door bars (cage fabricated by 7's Only Racing in Buttonwillow)

* Spec Miata Suspension

* Factory Torsen Limited Slip Differential (LSD)

* Hawk Brake Pads

* Sparco Rev Racing Seat

* Sparco Steering Wheel

* Sparco 5-Point Harness Belt

* Hardwired AMB Transponder

* Black Team Dynamics PR-1 wheels (30mm offset) with Toyo RA1 tires

* K&N Filter

* Custom-designed removable window on driver's side (so you can lock the car at night in a parking lot)

* Hot Lap Timer

* Complete Log Book

* Street legal (if you put the catalytic converter back on)

Car is located in San Francisco, CA.

Contact [email protected] or 415-786-7362

SM1.jpg