Points for S2000 CR front bumper (yes I searched)

Mrsideways

I know there is thread somewhere talking about this but I couldn't find it. Looking for a buddy who put a CR package on his Early model S2000 and therefore must take the points. But the way I look at the front bumper is that sucker is gotta take points from Splitter, Canards, and Air Dam. I know this has been discussed anyone remember the outcome and what it takes points for?

CR has a separate listing from the rest of the S2000s so all the "base" stuff on the CR is points-free but you have to start at TTC with 2 asterix and 2813lbs.

If you start with the regular AP2 listing of TTC with no asterix and 2850lbs then you have to take points for any CR parts that aren't free mods.

CR has a separate listing from the rest of the S2000s so all the "base" stuff on the CR is points-free but you have to start at TTC with 2 asterix and 2813lbs.

If you start with the regular AP2 listing of TTC with no asterix and 2850lbs then you have to take points for any CR parts that aren't free mods.

I don't think that works if it's not an AP2 with CR parts. This is an AP1 so engine, transmission, subframe etc etc are different.

as a regular schmoe I concur with that - an AP1 with CR parts would need to use the AP1 listing of TTD with 2 asterix and 2850lbs and take points for their CR parts.

Post a picture of the CR bumper and a regular AP1 bumper if you would...

as a regular schmoe I concur with that - an AP1 with CR parts would need to use the AP1 listing of TTD with 2 asterix and 2850lbs and take points for their CR parts.

Post a picture of the CR bumper and a regular AP1 bumper if you would...

This is Ken going around looking for land mines to step on.