Traqmate contingency!

sixace

Hey, I love my traqmate and all - this sounds great.

But, it in no way is accurate in displaying my hp - which is the compliance stuff that's mentioned (and touched on in other threads).

It's right here.

"Traqmate will offer a generous contingency program available to NASA competitors during the 2011 season. Details on both the membership benefit program and the contingency program will be provided in subsequent announcements."

It's right here.

"Traqmate will offer a generous contingency program available to NASA competitors during the 2011 season. Details on both the membership benefit program and the contingency program will be provided in subsequent announcements."

Ahh.... that's what I get for skimming.

It's right here.

I will ask them when I get to Road Atlanta today. Maybe the plan is known...

Considering I lost the eBay auction for one yesterday, I'm excited about this. Hopefully I can slap stickers on the car, perform well, and get a discount on one, similar to AST's program.

It's right here.

I will ask them when I get to Road Atlanta today. Maybe the plan is known...

Find out anything for us?

Any updates from the powers that be?

We have an event this weekend and I have my eye on the new dash. Anybody seen/tried one yet?

I actually saw Ron (TraqMate, not Discovery) at an event last weekend and forgot to ask for details

The new dash looks interesting, looks like you have to add at least a tach input to make it work.

Thinking about it when I rip my dash out and have to replace gages and stuff.

• 2 months later...

I saw and spoke with Ron at an event here. Nice guy, helped me fix a software glitch, downloaded software for me, etc. Unfortunatly, he told me there would be no contengency. Said they are a small company, etc..