FS: 1993 Chevy K2500 Suburban

YAR M8EY

Name: Phil

Means of contact: PM

Price: $3500

I am selling my 1993 Chevy K2500 Suburban. The truck has the 7.4L TBI 454 V8, 44gal fuel tank, 4L80E transmission and manual 4WD transfer case. Currently mileage is approximately 140k and won't change much if any as I don't drive it very often. The exterior is a black and silver two tone paint with gray cloth interior, two captains chairs up front with center console and two bench seats in the rear. Features include A/C (not currently working), cruise control, rear heat and a/c, and aftermarket Sony head unit with iPod hookup in glove box.

I purchased this truck in January of last year with the intention of pulling my mustang to and from the track. When I bought the truck I had to rebuild the transmission and ever since I've been trying to upfit for tow duty. I recently purchased a newer 3500 Duramax and no longer need the Suburban. At the time the transmission was rebuilt (Spring '10) the alternator and battery were also replaced, as well as the cap, rotor, plugs, and wires. More recently I have replaced an upper radiator hose and had a state inspection done, so the truck is good until 2/12.

There are a few areas in which the truck could use a little help. For starters the truck has a rebuilt title, however the paint is in excellent shape, and there is no rust or rot on the body. The plastic dash is cracked, the headliner sags a little over the front seats, driver sun visor is broken, blend door actuator needs to be replaced, A/C system is not complete (needs condenser). The truck has been nothing short of reliable and has carried myself and 7 of my closest friends anywhere without regard for weather conditions. Feel free to ask any questions as I want the prospective buyer to be fully aware of what I'm selling and he/she is buying.

5189796729_49061922cc_b.jpg

5190395058_55eb27355d_b.jpg

5190394992_4a965ab137_b.jpg

5190394942_eb6e1920c2_b.jpg

5190394904_2b7148cf32_b.jpg

Edited by Guest

I've never tracked a complete tank, so I haven't a clue; I've also never completely filled the tank. The one time I record was all highway cruising 65-70mph for ~100 miles and got 13mpg.

I bought the truck January of '10 and have only put ~2k miles on it, this was never my primary vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Back up for sale. Recently put tags and insurance back on my track car and no longer need to trailer it.

I've had quite a bit of work done since April:

- NEW front calipers, brake lines, pads, and rotors

- NEW rear drums, pads, and wheel cylinders

- NEW Bilstein HD shocks

- NEW headlight and turn signal assemblies

Will be getting the truck inspected at some point this month; current mileage is 140,5xx.

• 2 weeks later...