Hoosier help

firehawkclone

I'm another AI car that has crossed over to ST2, so I need a little help with were to start with the Hoosier's. I'm going to stick with the 275's for now in a R6, since I'm only to have fun again. No need for the 315's since my car could never win. I just need a starting psi and alignment settings.

Also were do you guys get your Hoosier's?

I'm another AI car that has crossed over to ST2, so I need a little help with were to start with the Hoosier's. I'm going to stick with the 275's for now in a R6, since I'm only to have fun again. No need for the 315's since my car could never win. I just need a starting psi and alignment settings.

Also were do you guys get your Hoosier's?

Hi John, I'm John Gordon, one of your competitors in ST2. Lynn of Trackside Performance is a Hoosier distributor who comes to all the So Cal NASA events. You'll see him tomorrow at Cal Speedway across from the gas pumps. He's incorporated in Arizona and therefore doesn't charge sales tax if you order in advance of an event. He's an all around good guy and very knowledgable in all things Hoosier.....

FWIW, I think you're nuts to drive the banking on 275's in the rear. You need all the grip you can get up there. Promise I'll give you a wide berth....

Welcome fellow ex AI racer.

Quick read of the rules and you will realize going with 275 dot's gives ua ton more power allowance and I know I can 420rhp with my weight which is a huge advantage. In a 3 hr enduro may not work but these 20 minute real time races are perfect for our heavy beasts.

We shoot for 38-40psi hot temps and usuall start at 30-32psi. That is why R6"s

A6's are perfect lap 2 and get to temp quick.

Keep a set of A's for qualifying and only use them then and run r's and heat cycle well to get life and win some races so then you can stock up on both.

It's actually been alot of fun running so far in ST2 against vette's and other light weight cars.

I took 2nd both days on used tires so our cars can hang and that wasn't with full power potential