SOCAL. REAR ENDED BONE STOCK 2000 INTEGRA GSR 4DR $3100 PICS

otofmyway6

Hi everyone,

My friend Adam got hit hit in the rear and the car is deemed totaled, so I offered to see if maybe this beautiful car could go to a good ome. However, his car is in excellent shape. Here are some specs

-2000 Integra GSR 4Dr

-Green

-NO MODS..EVER. He is not a mod-type of guy. Or even a car guy really.

-EXCELLENT condition...tan leather interior, NO rips/tears/stains

-Excellent upkeep, maintenance always done promptly. Timing belt, clutch, just recently replaced. Rear brakes and rotors recently redone.

-Engine and transmission are in excellent excellent shape. The car was rear ended at a stoplight, and is still drivable. The damage is to the rear bumper, rear quarter panel edges, tailights, and trunk.

As you can see in the pictures, the car is extremely clean. The damage could be repaired quite easily actually, but adam wants to get a new car. hopefully someone can make great use of this car. If i still lived in socal, i would buy this car from him.

the car is in Newport Beach, CA and is ready to be towed to the destination, at Adam's cost if a purchase is made extremely quick (although the car is still very much drivable. none of the drivetrain was affected.) Please let me know, and I will forward you adam's information. like i said, he's not much of a car guy, so i can answer any questions about the car (it is a 100% bone stock 2000 gsr), and then give you his information so you can go see the car. We are asking $3100 cash, if picked up by friday (which is when insurance wants to take it.)

Andy

My username was V/T Andy but i forgot my password ...this is not my first post here.

IMG00547.jpg

IMG00546.jpg

IMG00545.jpg

IMG00544.jpg

IMG00541.jpg

IMG00540.jpg