NASA Survive the 25 airing on Versus 3.23.11 6pm ET!

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

Hi there all,

I thought I would pass the word along that the television production "Survive the 25" will be airing on Versus next week, 3-23-11 at 6pm ET. It really is an amazing show, so be sure to set your DVR's!

Here is a trailer for the show.

NAPA VALLEY, CA - The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is pleased to announce that the documentary chronicling the 2010 25 Hours of Thunderhill presented by Mothers Polishes Waxes Cleaners will be airing on the Versus Network on March 23, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. ET. The telecast produced by SpeedcastTV will follow four teams as they battle through the longest and most punishing endurance road race in North America. Teams featured in the show include Honda Performance Development, Robert Davis Racing, Lynam Jager Super Truck, and Team Copa.

NASA’s 25 Hours of Thunderhill has become a staple of endurance racing drawing top competitors and teams from all around the world. The unpredictable nature of the weather and the challenging track layout make the event especially exciting for both drivers and fans alike. Be sure to check out the exciting documentary airing on Versus later this month. To catch a sneak peak of the telecast, please visit here.

For more information on the 25 Hours of Thunderhill, please visit http://www.nasa25.com

What's the deal with the 15 minute penalty for "passing a tow truck" under yellow???? I have NEVER heard of such a thing...

That sounds pretty screwed up!

• National Staff

Stay tuned for an update on where you can see this awesome production if you missed it on Versus!

Just finished the program on my DVR. Was very impressed wit the production value! Can't edit for more coverage next year, and to hopefully run someday.

GT

T THE LAST 15 MINUTES OF THE SHOW. tHIS YEAR THEY DID A GREAT JOB COMPARED TO LAST YEAR'S SHOW. iT SEEMED THAT LAST YEAR, THEY REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE 25 HOUR RACE WA ALL ABOUT. tHIS YEAR i GIVE THEM 2 THUMBS UP!

Just got done watching on DVR, the production was excellent, a seriously professional crew! And being on Versus is more honor than the 12 Hours of Sebring got on ESPN3 online. Cool to see Mike Kinstle and some other HPD guys we've worked with. Not cool to see a Honda on its roof, but excellent use of strategy afterward by HPD.

• National Staff
Anyone know where I can find this hosted online for those of us who dont get the Versus channel? Thanks

Keep watching the NASA website for an announcement later this week!

www.nasaproracing.com