SOLD

wstukas

Selling my tow vehicle. 1996 K2500 6.5L turbo diesel, 4wd, 5 speed manual transmission (granny first gear), reg cab long bed. Only 129K miles. I've owned it for the last 2 years/30k miles. It's been great to me, but I want something with some more room. Everything on this truck works. Manual windows/door locks. Sliding rear window. The injection pump was changed by Chevrolet under warranty/recall at 90k miles. Oil has been changed every 3k miles with Rotella 20W-50. Fuel filters every other oil change as recommended. It has a new single mass LUK clutch (approx 15k miles), new lift pump, and a new CDR valve. The truck has a very strong engine, Ice cold A/C (1 year old), and about 60% tread remaining (20k miles) on the Nitto A/T tires; which are the proper "E" load rating. Truck is also equipped with a tool box, trailer brake controller, gooseneck ball in the bed, and a class V hitch with 7 pin trailer harness. Kelly Blue Book valued at $4,900. Priced at $4,750 for a quick sale. No trades please. PM me for my phone number. I can arrange shipping anywhere in the country.

Listed under Kelly Blue Book on craigslist. I'll make an even better deal to a fellow NASA member. I also have a spare turbo with 15k miles on it and a manual boost controller off my old truck that can go with it.

See craigslist ad here:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2286254831.html