NASA SE - CMP 4/30-5/1 - TTA Car Count?

z06tracker

So who is really going to show...and run?

my goal was to race, but I couldn't get the issues sorted with the car in time. however, race issues > TT issues where I can just bang out a couple and rest it.

saw they still needed instructors so I jumped in TTA.

so hopefully these nats qualy TT points will take away from TT points in Aug and I can race at Road Atlanta (instead of TT)

I still think it would be fun to race at CMS but scott's a chicken

So who is really going to show...and run?

my goal was to race, but I couldn't get the issues sorted with the car in time. however, race issues > TT issues where I can just bang out a couple and rest it.

saw they still needed instructors so I jumped in TTA.

so hopefully these nats qualy TT points will take away from TT points in Aug and I can race at Road Atlanta (instead of TT)

I still think it would be fun to race at CMS but scott's a chicken

I have run 4 races at CMS. Road Atlanta is more unforgiving.

Greg is definitely out.

gotta put another coat of wax on his big offshore powerboat?

How did you guess? Actually I have to clean up around the house for a baby shower.

I have run 4 races at CMS. Road Atlanta is more unforgiving.

I agree. I just spent over 5 hours behind the wheel at a CMS race and I would do that again versus a stint at Road Atlanta. There is plenty of room everywhere at CMS.

-Kevin

Well new front brake pads ordered, they'll be at CMP when I get there Friday.

Car has been nut and bolted, rear pads about 50% so I'm ready to load it on the trailer and head out Friday.

so I'm ready to load it on the trailer and head out Friday.

man I ain't even started working on mine yet

The SE TTA crowd has been paying me $20/day for me to keep my car on your lift so you could not get yours ready in time

Tal

The SE TTA crowd has been paying me $20/day for me to keep my car on your lift so you could not get yours ready in time

Shhhh......

Yeah, but the fact is that our cars (and tires) are not deigned to run around at 160mph on the bump stops in the banking.

LOL, that's funny. Nothing I was driving was designed for it either.

Yeah, but the fact is that our cars (and tires) are not deigned to run around at 160mph on the bump stops in the banking.

I thought about this a lot. Our cars are not really designed for what we do either. They are street cars that do great on track. Our hubs are an example. They last a lifetime on s street car. I made some oval adjustments and the car was fine. Full bore every lap is not recommended by me.