FS - 275/35/18 Hankook C91 - UPDATED 8/23/11

Andrie

USED tires sold out. New ones still available

I have 20 brand new 275/35/18 Hankook C91. Asking $200 each.

text to 925-695-7189

This post is continually updated with up to date quantity. This is very accurate as we updates it after every sales

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a set of the new ones from Andrie to run at Waterford Hills- 20 minute races in my 3300lb Mustang ST2 car the grip was incredible and the wear was awesome, I could get another weekend out of them for sure, I highly recommend the Hankook C91 - I have been running R6 and A6 - lets just say grip as good as A6 better wear than R6 AWESOME - for 20 minutes

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very curious as how you managed to get 20 of these when no one else can find them. You sponsored by Hankook?

Are they blems?

I'm very curious as how you managed to get 20 of these when no one else can find them. You sponsored by Hankook?

Are they blems?

Hi, these tires are not blems. I would have mentioned any problems with the tires if there is any.

There are lots of people will vouch for me if you need some reference. I take pride of my business dealings. I understand not anyone knows me, but I've built my reputation in this side of the country. You can also google my name if you like to know more or shoot me an email

Andrie was easy to deal with and shipped my tires nicely on a pallet- I was very suprised at the performance these tires offered and will be getting another set from him for an upcoming race at the end of August.-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can come and pick it out yourself, you're welcome to pick which one you like. Otherwise, I'll grab it from the pile. It will be hard to pick too, since they all in similar condition.

I will be at Thunderhill this weekend and can bring some tires.