2006 GMC Sierra 3500

YAR M8EY

Name: Phil

Means of contact: PM

Price: $18,500

Would possibly consider a nice E38 740i, E39 5 speed 525/528/530 wagon, NA miata, S2000, TR6, manual C4 or C5 hardtop, or 85+ 944, etc. Worst I can say is no.

Description:

I am selling a 2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Dually; SLT, 6.6L (LLY) Duramax, 6 Speed Allison 1000, 4wd electric transfer case. Dual power leather heated seats, XM, OnStar, 6 Disc Bose system, sunroof, Tekonsha brake controller, B&W flipover ball gooseneck mount. Truck has 198,1xx miles and will continue to increase (very slightly) as this is my daily driver. I bought this to replace my Suburban, which I haven't been able to sell, and unfortunately cannot keep both. Just got the truck back from Western Branch Diesel in Ashland, VA (http://www.westernbranchdiesel.com) where the transmission was pulled and gone-through replacing anything that was worn/faulty to the tune of $3k. Truck was originally sold at Koon's in NoVA and comes with a bunch of documentation. Clean AutoCheck and I believe I'm the 2nd owner, the only events reported were registration renewals.

As far as I can tell this truck is 100% stock, save the brake controller, and I average 13-14mpg in the city and close to 19mpg on the highway. I recently towed a friends E36 M3 and averaged around 11mpg on an open trailer. With a tune and exhaust 20mpg+ would be easily obtainable on the highway.

The truck is incredibly clean for the mileage, and in general for what it is. The leather is free of any stains or tears apart from two very small slits on the side of the driver seat; the rest of the interior is exceptionally clean. The exterior of the truck is also in great shape however the are a few marks on the dually fenders, a small crease in the passenger rear door, and a hairline crack on the bottom of the left rear fender which is barely noticeable. The only other thing the truck would need is to have the steering wheel centered; doesn't pull to one side of the other but for whatever reason it is offset. I will try to have this fixed soon in addition to performing an oil and fuel filter change.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. I am asking $20.5k in cash or certified funds; I do not finance or accept payments...have your finances in order. Test drives given to serious buyers (cash in hand). Please don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. KBB private party for good condition is $23.8k and excellent condition is $24.9k so I believe my price is realistic and competitive. I really do love this truck, it rides incredibly smooth and quiet and really puts the Suburban to shame, however I cannot keep both trucks.

5628372618_7116f13ff8_b.jpg

passside.jpg

rear.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

engine.jpg

Apparently there are two very little slits (cuts) to the side of the bottom side bolster of the driver seat, no threads are showing so it won't spread, and not easily spotted in the picture but wanted to point it out.

driverseat.jpg

dash.jpg

bed.jpg

backseat.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...