Porsche 944 spec candidate for sale

McGyver

Bought this car to make into a GTSU car and it is a complete 84/5psd. car with a clean NC title. it is still complete and could make a great spec car or restored for the street with little work. Found a 944T tub already stripped to use instead so selling this one.

Asking $1800 for the car...parts alone worth the asking price!!

McGyver

• 2 months later...

Are you building your daughter or Julie a track car?

Interior is not in that good a shape but all the parts are there. Motor hasn't been started in many years so may have clogged injectors and other issues. Some body parts need to be reinstalled and adjusted.

Pictures I can take but my trailer is parked right in front of it so will do the best I can. Will send them tonight on the computer at home as it has DSL,

this one being dialup.

McGyver

• Members

It is for Nicole, she is 15 yr old and has her permit, we were looking for a street+track car for her to drive when she turns 16. Something she can work on now while she is practicing driving and eventually drive as she gets her license.

Send me directions to your place, we are headed to CMP on Monday to watch the CCPS race... I would love to stop by and see it in person.

Thanks!

I imagine you'll be coming down via I-485 to either #74 and going down through Monroe to Pageland and Kershaw on 601 or going west more to 521 and going down through Lancaster.

Either way get off of I-485 at the 74 exit and head north into Charlotte which is the first 74 exit. Go straight through the first light on 74 and bear right at the first exit(ramp) just past the light. This will put you at a light where you will turn left onto Matthews Township Pkwy. Follow this and you will go over a railroad bridge after which you turn right at the next light, John Street (old Monroe Rd.). Take the first road on the right being Industrial Drive and go to the second building (#1009)on the left. Can't miss it as half the brick has fallen off the building face!

Let me know about what time you'll be arriving so I'll be sure to be in and if lost call my cell at 704-517-7030.

Pictures going out shortly.

McGyver

• 10 months later...

I've dropped the price of this 944 to $1200 and that does include the

7"& 8" Fuchs wheels with almost new tires. The car is still complete and I also am throwing in an extra driveshaft that came with my tub chassis,

an 1987 944T.

The car is located in Charlotte, NC