Sharing a Car

95M3

I have done a couple of NASA HPDE events primarily in Southern California, running in HPDE 2. My son would like to join me at an upcoming event at Infineon (Norcal region) and share the car. He is probably at an HPDE 1+ level. Both regions seem to put both HPDE 1 and 2 students out on the track at the same time.

Are there any options for my son and I to be able to do this together besides making him buy his own car or me jumping to HPDE 3 and leading trains?

Thanks

I have done a couple of NASA HPDE events primarily in Southern California, running in HPDE 2. My son would like to join me at an upcoming event at Infineon (Norcal region) and share the car. He is probably at an HPDE 1+ level. Both regions seem to put both HPDE 1 and 2 students out on the track at the same time.

Are there any options for my son and I to be able to do this together besides making him buy his own car or me jumping to HPDE 3 and leading trains?

Thanks

Each do one day of a two day event or buy another car...

Or share the daily track time if your region allows it. Florida will allow a second driver for a car for a fee.