I'd like to say Thanks...

B1BFlyer

...to the following people for helping me go from an unlicensed super-noob in January, to an official amateur racer with a car ready and on the track by the 3rd event of the Texas region's season.

Big thanks to the following:

David Dirks

Chuck Taylor

Jim Foxx

They endured countless emails, phone calls and questions to help get the car running.

Another big thanks to BJ Meyer for getting my engine ready to go and then staying up until 2am the night before TWS helping me get the car ready for tech.

And to the many other 944 racers that threw in their tips and advice to help me get my car track ready...Thanks.

Thanks all, this is the reason I joined this community of racers.

Regards,

Ryan Peterson

bfe96965.jpg

The car looks great, Ryan. You did lots of work to get to where you are. Enjoy the racing, get seat time and, good luck with your new career as a race driver.

I look forward to racing with you one day.

Jim "Big Dog" Foxx

Another big thanks to BJ Meyer for getting my engine ready to go and then staying up until 2am the night before TWS helping me get the car ready for tech.

No, thank you for choosing to start your racing career in 944 Spec! The series will only make it in Texas if great guys like you continue join the series.

And I've told you before, but I'll say it again--you have the best looking 924S race car I've ever seen!

-bj

Great racing with you, Ryan and stop taking all my Porsche mechanic's time! LOL

Clownshoe Motorsports is the Best!!!

-=- Todd

Looks awesome!

Now you just got to follow BJ/Clownshoe up to Nationals, and get that car in GRM!

BJ mentioned something about splitting a Toterhome!

Nationals eh??? Well I'll see how the car and I do at Hallett in a few weeks before I commit to that one. Hopefully the upgraded suspension setup I'm about to install will allow me some more confidence and control. I'd sure like to go to Ohio since I probably have little chance to go next year due to a deployment.

Cheers,

Ryan

Speaking of Hallett... Where is this huge rush of 944's? It appears that the RM drivers are afraid of the "Power of the Webb".

They must be scared of all these 944's in Texas I've been tinkering on. Probably not scared of the performance, but scared that they'll exploded.

Come on RM guys come down and race with us!!!

-bj

Nationals eh??? Well I'll see how the car and I do at Hallett in a few weeks before I commit to that one. Hopefully the upgraded suspension setup I'm about to install will allow me some more confidence and control. I'd sure like to go to Ohio since I probably have little chance to go next year due to a deployment.

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan, come to Nationals for the experience! 4 days of being immersed in racing - like nothing else!

They must be scared of all these 944's in Texas I've been tinkering on. Probably not scared of the performance, but scared that they'll exploded.

Come on RM guys come down and race with us!!!

-bj

None of the RM guys want a shot at the ND?

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan, come to Nationals for the experience! 4 days of being immersed in racing - like nothing else!

Hallett IS Summer Nationals - but I do vote that he does both!