Question about Hyperfest

karluver

A couple of guys and my self that normally race with another organization are planning to race at the Hyperfest weekend in AI, We are not going to race at any other NASA races this year, do we still need to become a member of NASA and get a NASA Licence. Thank You

Yep, you still need the license and membership. Be sure to check out the Member Benefit section of http://www.nasaproracing.com as the hookups there can pay for both the license and membership many times over.

-JWL

P.S. If you like Konig rims, stay tuned for something really cool next week...

JWL, I am not sure that is exactly correct. You need a membership, but I think you get one weekend on an SCCA license before you need to get a NASA license. Sort of a try-before-you-buy thing. But check with Chris Cobetto to be sure.

Dan-

We do accept SCCA licenses for competition on your first weekend, but folks do need to submit their NASA paperwork and fees at the track no matter what sort of license they have when they show up. I know we used to do some of this in the past, but we changed the policy quite a while back.

Thanks.

-JWL