Hyperfest, Honda Challenge, and Hondaworks 2011

Karl

Wanna get a list of drivers for HC because HONDAWORKS will be providing dinner for all Hondachallenge racers & family for hyperfest. So get signed up and throw in your name on this forum.

Thanks!

Kevin Helms

http://www.nasaracing.net/Hyperfest11/event.htm

I was over at Hondaworks today, 14 days until Hyperfest. He wants to take care of all the Honda Challenge crew, drivers, friends, and family. So speak up if you will be in attendance, and tell us how many Honda Challenge fans you are bringing.

Excellent! Many thanks to Kevin and HondaWorks.

I plan to partake.

Will this be Friday night or Saturday night? I expect to have a +1, but that may be more likely Friday than Saturday.

Keith, who may not be "camping" Saturday night...

Stephanie and I will be there. Ten thumbs up for Hondaworks!

Will anyone be running FATT that can mark out the HC area earlier in the day? Anyone else interested in a keg or kegs? I know that Tim, Jon Bakers crew chief, has expressed interest in sourcing one.

Anyone got a few extra "crew spots"? I'm trying to get the friggin' entry refund for myself, the girlfriend and Sander at least...

Will def stop by the dinner, but am driving in the kart enduro from 7:30-10 Saturday night with Sander and two others. Team US F1 ftw, LOL!

Edit: Hell, I'd be happy to help changing tires/swapping transmissions/ or whatever too, if that's needed by anyone. I'm just hanging out for the day, so I'll have the time

Anyone got a few extra "crew spots"? I'm trying to get the friggin' entry refund for myself, the girlfriend and Sander at least...

Will def stop by the dinner, but am driving in the kart enduro from 7:30-10 Saturday night with Sander and two others. Team US F1 ftw, LOL!

Edit: Hell, I'd be happy to help changing tires/swapping transmissions/ or whatever too, if that's needed by anyone. I'm just hanging out for the day, so I'll have the time

Racers are allowed 3 crew members this year, so probably just come to our area and one of us can get you in. I have more than 3 myself, otherwise I'd help. Zephyr and Stephanie aren't bringing anyone I presume, and that's six openings there alone.

Whoops! I saw LoBuk and stopped reading after that. Thanks Z! :P

Edit: I did think it was weird that Spencer would've been rolling with Stephanie though...

The weekend was so great and the racing was SO AWESOME, that it totally overshadowed my engine. Erik also lost an engine a lap before. Cam gears broke.

Thanks to: honda works for some great food all weekend long, michelle for always making awesome breakfast, nasa ma for putting on a top level event and all the honda folks for making it a great weekend. I can't wait to get back out there.

-spenc