SOLD!!! '85 GTS hatchback RACE CAR!!!

Biggie

Sold Sold Sold!!!

1985 Toyota Corolla GTS hatch with factory L.S.D.

hachi1.jpg

Click here for more pics! http://www.racerubber.com/hachi.html

Mods: Completely gutted with 4 point roll cage, Brand new Ground Control front coilover conversion with shortened strut housings, Brand new front and rear TRD fully adjustable road race shocks and struts, TRD front sway bar, TRD, 4-2-1 header, TRD quick shifter with TRD leather shift knob, Old school TRD Formula Atlantic dual Weber 48 DCOE side draft carburetors with Formula Atlantic intake manifold (not yet installed), Greddy power extreme cat back exhaust, Blitz SUS air intake, HKS cam gears (old school black centers, hard to find), 2 HKS 304? 8.3 mm lift cam shafts (not yet installed), Momo suede race steering wheel with quick disconnect, 2 Nex race seats, 2 four point race harnesses (driver's side is cam lock type), 10 lb. fire extinguisher, bolt on fender flares (allow 17"x8" or bigger wheels and 235/40-17 or bigger tires (fronts flares not yet installed), AE92 side skirts (not yet installed), new radiator ,new clutch plate, 2 new sets of spare front brake pads, 2 new spare front rotors, complete spare rear hatch with stock wing.

hachi0008.jpghachi0011.jpg

Click here for more pics! http://www.racerubber.com/hachi.html

All this Hachi will need is some minor body work, and paint to make it look great! Hate to see it go, but the demands of too many projects have left it behind and now it must go. Even used the mods alone are worth more then my asking price of $3000. I am also open to reasonable and intelligent offers.

Please feel free to email me any questions or offers, send emails to [email protected].