Mike Skeen to Coach for 944 Spec at Nationals

Sterling Doc

Home-grown NASA racer turned Pro racing sensation, Mike Skeen, will be at NASA Nationals to help 944 Spec racers get up to speed at Mid Ohio.

Skeen knows Mid-Ohio exceptionally well, and owns the World Challenge GT Lap record there. This record was set in his World Challenge debut, a race he went on to win. Skeen also won a NASA National Championship in a very competitive SpecE30 field at Mid-Ohio in 2008. Skeen's full bio is here: http://www.mikeskeen.com/about/

Skeen will give a free presentation on how to get around Mid-Ohio quickly for 944 Spec racers early in the event, and will provide personal data & video analysis to 944 Spec racers on a daily fee basis. This will be a great asset to 944 Spec racers, especially those new to Mid-Ohio. Thanks to Mike Skeen for providing these services to 944 Spec racers!

Let me know if you would be interested in signing up for personal data/video review by Mike. This will be on a first-come, first-served basis, and slots are limited each day.

This is on top of the data sharing previously planned.

Mike is amazing. I raced with him online in a league and he consistantly dominated every race, and even offered some tips to me one time without even asking him; he's a natural instructor. I had the opportunity to meet him in person at Long Beach a few months ago, and he's a very stand up guy.

I would jump all over this if were you!