new to the board, need a good raceshop

FrankEC

Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Frank and I have been trolling these forums for a while now and decided it was finally time to join haha. I have a 95 m3 and do as many hpdes I can afford a year in the northeast region.

I hate to be the kind of person who introduces himself with a question, but today I have to be that person. I recently bought a sparco evo and gforce 6pt for my car. I am a technician by trade, but I've never done anything like this and I want to make sure it's done right the first time. Does anyone know of a good shop in the long island/ny area that has experience with race seat and harness installation? I am willing to travel, I just want to make sure it's done right. There is a shop here on long island who is supposed to be knowledgable with race car fabrication, but no one returns my calls or emails. It's been going on for 2 weeks now.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, just trying to gather some info. Thanks everyone.

Frank