FS: MISC RACE/AUTOCROSS CHEAP MAKE OFFER

Trigun7469

Corbeau FX1 Seat Never been used

The FX1 is a masterpiece in fiberglass composite shell design. Standard features include: fiberglass shell with a black gel coat, removable cushion inserts, full body support, 5-point harness capability and leatherette high wear patches. The FX1 will fit up to a 36-38" waist. The wide version is 2" wider and will fit up to a 44" waist.

I paid $350+ $75 for the slider that fits 88-91 Civic/CRX plus $100 Shipping (its big so shipping is a Biatch) The color is all black

Price: make me a offer prefer not to seperate Slider

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I might be interested in the tires and the suit. Wasn't able to bid last week as both computers went down. In any event, a suggestion if you decide to list them again. First, with the suit, try to give those of us that are interested your approximate size (e.g. 6'2" or? and 48 chest or ??). Although I were a XXL, I find that thre can be quite a variance between XXl products from different manufacturers. With the tires, try to indicate how much tread is left (e.g. 2/32" or ???). Also, it may be easier to sell if you separate (or are at least willing to separate) the wheels and tires. I have no interest in the wheels. Otherwise, let me know if they are listed again. Thanks.

I might be interested in the tires and the suit. Wasn't able to bid last week as both computers went down. In any event, a suggestion if you decide to list them again. First, with the suit, try to give those of us that are interested your approximate size (e.g. 6'2" or? and 48 chest or ??). Although I were a XXL, I find that thre can be quite a variance between XXl products from different manufacturers. With the tires, try to indicate how much tread is left (e.g. 2/32" or ???). Also, it may be easier to sell if you separate (or are at least willing to separate) the wheels and tires. I have no interest in the wheels. Otherwise, let me know if they are listed again. Thanks.

Hi I am 6'2" 230 Built like a footbal player and it fits me perfect, the XL was nto big enough height wise so the XXL fits.

I want $250+shipping for the suit

Tires $130+shipping I will not seperate tires for rims.

Hi I am 6'2" 230 Built like a footbal player and it fits me perfect, the XL was nto big enough height wise so the XXL fits.

I want $250+shipping for the suit

Tires $130+shipping I will not seperate tires for rims.

Hmmm. I am a little shorter, but I am also built like a football player... well, at least like an ex- football player.

PM sent.

Damn I was hoping it did...I want the seat...just need to see if I can come up with the cash. How much shipped to 85260?

I was qouted 41.15