WTB ITR rims Need help finding where to pick some up

bcasella

Hello all so now that little brother is racing the ITR full time in HC2 we are looking to buy an extra set or two for the cars. We have the ITR 5 lug hubs on the cars which are 5x114... Any idea what brands are strong and light? Looks like our options are limited thanks in advance.

look on honda-tech classifieds, roadrace autox classifieds unless u wanna buy new ones. kosei, rota, volk, ssr

Volk and SSR are quality...but very very hard to find used and they won't be cheap. Not too mention 5x114.3 are very hard to find. used, much leas new. Kosei and Rota are just cheap and basic gravity cast. BTW gravity cast is a step below OE manufactured wheels.

• National Staff

Brian,

I think I have 8 rims I could sell you if you wanted. 4 of them are Team Dynamics and the other 4 are very light weight buddy club wheels.

I could even bring them to Nationals if you wanted.

The TD wheels are the best bang for buck in the ITR wheel pattern IMO.

Jeremy,

I am interested in the ITR 5-bolt rims if still available. Do you have pictures of it? How much are they? BTW, I am also going to Nationals.

Thanks!