2004 Dodge SRT4--5 Time NASA National Champion (TT, ST)

Greg G.

• National Staff

I'm finally thinking about selling the blue 2004 SRT4 http://www.nasa-tt.com// I have 5 NASA National Championships in this car (TTC x2, PTC x2, TTB), multiple track records, and multiple regional championships. This is still one of the fastest PTB/TTB cars in the country. I have a spare transmission, numerous spare wheel bearings and axles, a few new rotors and brake pads, a spare new lexan front windshield, and a garage full of spare wheels and tires. I'm asking $9000 for the car, and can come up with a fair price for the spares depending on what is wanted. Serious buyers e-mail for more details.

PRICE DROP---See last post.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • National Staff

Price drop. The car is still waiting for a driver (and taking up space in my small garage). $8000, including the spare transmission and spare Lexan windshield. It is in Arizona.

Awesome car! very fun cars to drive, if I didn't already have and SRT-4 Race car I would consider buying this one,I will pass the word along! GLWS

• 2 years later...
  • National Staff

The 5-time NASA National Championship SRT4 is still for sale! I haven't driven it for years, but it has been in the garage on the battery tender. I still have all of the spares as listed above. This car should fit nicely into ST4/TT4. It will need a few more door bars added to the cage before it can be raced again. With the FWD and 4-door Mod Factors, using 245mm tires, it should be very competitive against the RWD sports cars.

I hate seeing the car sit, but I just haven't had the time/resources to use it. I've been having to arrive and drive, using a crew that specializes in only BMW's, so they can't care for it. The last time I drove it, I set a TT track record in SoCal.

I'm going to drop the price to $6000, including all of the spares that I have (transmission with LSD, spare LSD, lots of wheels, lots of new spares in boxes, etc.). I really need the garage space at this point.