GTSU on the fence

khissong

GTSU class competitors.

If you're on the fence about coming out to the mighty Mid Ohio SCC for nationals it's time to nail down those plans and get registered. There's a National Championship to be had. Currently there are two cars registered and two more required. If two more register, I'll pay for their tires (not really). I'll certainly buy you a beer or 12, you choose the brand.

I will enter for a 12 pack of Antarctic Nail Ale. Must be delivered before the race:)

We need to see the fast(est) cars at the Championship, come on GTS U guy's and gal's sign up.

PH

I will enter for a 12 pack of Antarctic Nail Ale. Must be delivered before the race:)

We need to see the fast(est) cars at the Championship, come on GTS U guy's and gal's sign up.

PH

GTS,

Maybe I should have stuck to tires. You'll have some much fun in the race you won't care what beer it is. Looks like we need just one more.

Hey Kurt,

I hope you can get the few more cars needed to race. Will you go SU if not?

-PH

Not sure. I looks like ST1 might be the better fit. I'm sure to get trampled on in SU.