Misc Items for Sale

z06tracker

A friend of mine recently sold his car and decided to take a break. Here are a few things I am selling for him.

1) Sparco Driver’s Suit, model R511, size 62 - blue, shows some wear, but no tears – expensive, lightweight suit - $200 - SOLD

2) Bell Vortex Forced Air, Ultra Series, SA 2005 Helmet – In great condition - $250 – I don’t see a size, but it must be a medium. I wear a small and it is a little big on me. I think he said his cap size is 7 and 1/8.

3) G-Force, GF 230 High-top Boots. Blue, Sixe 12, New in Box, Never worn - $45 - SOLD

4) Sparco White Nomex Soft Touch Balaclava, New in Package, Never Worn - $30 - SOLD

Prefer Charlotte area pick-up. Also, I will be at NASA Nationals, then at VIR with NASA MA 10/8-9, and I will bring these items with me.

Morris

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Everything except the helmet sold locally. I will post pictures of the helmet tomorrow, and I will have it at Nationals if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

The helmet is still for sale. I will have it at the NASA MA VIR event 10/8-9. I will be in one of the garages (don't have the number yet), and I drive a black C5, number 03.

Morris