GTS Is Preeminent Class Of The Weekend!

CARVAL Motorsports

It may be just my opinion and that of the people spectating with me, but, by a long shot, GTS has turned into "THE" series. Watching 67 cars take the flag was most incredible. The quality of the equipment presented is first class, the fact that we had so many regions and parts of the country represented, and driving for the most part was top notch... well, be proud, all of you!

It hurt more than most of you can imagine by not being a part of it all this year. I was glad I did not have to go through that meltdown before taking grid, it had to be one of the hardest decision making processes you each had to face in your racing endeavors. Full Rainburst Falling, Sun Shining, Clouds Looking The Same Wherever You Looked. Some gambled and lost, most of you made the correct call (guess!)

See you next year, and it was great seeing some of you that I haven't talked to in months!

Congratulations to the 2011 GTS Class Champions!

Carl

• 3 weeks later...

See you next year, and it was great seeing some of you that I haven't talked to in months!

Congratulations to the 2011 GTS Class Champions!

Carl

Hey Carl,

It was good to see you at Mid-Ohio, even if it was just in passing!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you and Val. I was a bit busy getting my car put back together and ready to race !! Hope to see you back at the track soon !

Cheers, Scott B.

• 1 month later...
I was glad I did not have to go through that meltdown before taking grid, it had to be one of the hardest decision making processes you each had to face in your racing endeavors. Full Rainburst Falling, Sun Shining, Clouds Looking The Same Wherever You Looked. Some gambled and lost, most of you made the correct call (guess!)

Not all of us

I drove for 4 hours on the way in silence before noticing the radio was off. Took weeks to get over that one - and still haven't replaced the HooHoo wets I ruined.