Sebring TTA Track Record Video

32EVOIX

Sebring at its finest, the weather was perfect, one of the best days in a long time.

http://performancetread.com/news10182011_Sebring_Record

Stupid fast without a containment seat, hans, and harnesses. You obviously know better as your Hans posts show wear. Nice driving, but there's absolutely no reason to put yourself in harm's way like that. 22's are flying....

Sebring at its finest, the weather was perfect, one of the best days in a long time.

http://performancetread.com/news10182011_Sebring_Record

Stupid fast without a containment seat, hans, and harnesses. You obviously know better as your Hans posts show wear. Nice driving, but there's absolutely no reason to put yourself in harm's way like that. 22's are flying....

Thanks, I could not agree with you more on the safety issues that is the problem when you use your daily driver for TT. Using a Hans without a roll cage is just a dangerous if not more in case of a roll over, that is why I don’t have one on in this car but in any other cars with a cage it is on. Having a cage with an OEM seat is also as dangerous; furthermore using any kind of a shoulder harness with an OEM seat is also not a bright idea. That is why the car is getting retired at the end of the year from TT competition. It was either make it a proper race car or keep it as my daily driver. Perhaps I may bring it out for the UTCC or the Nationals next year but we will see.

• Members
Jimmy, you so krazeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

You forgot "Me so Horny" too,

Where have you been, how come you did not show up at the Nationals?

I stayed home and enjoyed spectating the races! I just been chillin'.