FS: Used race valved (SSSP1) Koni for 5th Gen Civic/3rd Gen

civicrr

Used race valved (SSSP1) single adjustable Koni's for 5th Gen Civic/3rd Gen Integra. Shocks used for 1 season of sprint races (2003) on my 5th Gen Civic. IIRC, there were 14 sprint races. Shocks are still good & don't need a rebuild yet. No damage to shocks other than cosmetic (paint). Standard length. Asking $450/obo. Buyer pays shipping or meet me in NorCal (San Francisco Bay Area).

Mike

[email protected]

PS I know this isn't the classified but thought it would have the best chance of selling here.

The front will fit no problem. The rear will require a little work. YOu will need to fabricate spacers as the opening on the fork on the bottom of the shock is bigger. But it should work.

The front will fit no problem. The rear will require a little work. YOu will need to fabricate spacers as the opening on the fork on the bottom of the shock is bigger. But it should work.

The spacers come with the Tokico shocks. I can't imagine that would be that hard to make.

Hey Charlee,

I am planning on coming up that way to pick up those doors Wed. Can you get money by then?

not $450. i have bills due

if i didnt spend so much money to get to button willow, i would. but there are more important things for me right now, like getting to thill. it costs me 500 for a weekend of hpde... so i gotta go with tracktime instead of fast times... sorry guys...