What BMW engine builder options??

gpeluso

What kind of motor?

There's Epic and VAC both of which service average Joe's like you and me Depending on the motor like S54 Cmod, S54 tuned down, S52, Euro, turbo'd anything there are probably builders that are a little stronger.

I have been out of the BMW world for awhile and was curious on who was doing what....... I have had local people and Stickley do work in the past and actually having DTA system on order. I have talked to Eric before and he is a nice guy...... Stickley has done 3 heads for me too. No S motors for me.

Greg

Still looking at rules..... For a few different series. Right now just getting a DTA fitted, which Stickley is doing. He and a few SCCA guys recommended the system. Like I said just out of the BMW world.

Sounds like you may do some IT (I know, dirty words here ) ??? Then look closely at the rules.

NASA anything goes and BMWCCA with the DTA puts you in MOD so you can pretty much do anything you want to the motor as our classing (our meaning BMW) is based on displacement.

• 4 months later...

I know VAC just got some more state of the art engine building equipment, and have built numerous versions of all BMW engines from M10 to S65