2012 Tire Rules

AZELISE

I am planning on running next year in H2. I have Hoosier contingency tires that I need to claim soon. I would appreciate a heads up on the 2012 tire rules to see if I can run R6's for part of next year or if I should order A6's to run in PT/TT and use up some remaining classing points.

Thanks Ken. However, I was wondering if they are going to give us till a certian date in 2012 to use up all of the Hoosier tires some of the HC racers won in 2011 under the suplemental rules due to the RA-1 production issues from natural disasters.

other than

1.) they have the tire size you use from when you registered, so good luck

2.) it's expressly forbidden to resell sticker contingency prize tires

use them in TT/PT or in practice somehow and don't mess up the contingency with Hoosier for everyone else please. They were very kind to step up to the plate and offer you guys the same stuff the rest of us had with little-to-no warning and this isn't the way to repay them.

I would wager you'll get the HC stuff before the TT/PT/ST stuff is released. Its alot more complex ruleset. But keep an eye on one of those sections as usually the PT & ST stuff is posted first and the car classing rules will be identical.

• 3 weeks later...
Turn in your Hoosier contingency for some corvette or viper size tires. Sell them for cash and buy the less expensive toyos for your car so you can race H2.

Well that's good advice - NOT !

Turn in your Hoosier contingency for some corvette or viper size tires. Sell them for cash and buy the less expensive toyos for your car so you can race H2.

Well that's good advice - NOT !

think of the source