944'S FOR SALE! Street and RACE!!

uberklasse

. I would rather help out guys here than post everything on e-bay. I would make more money parting out my extra cars, but here is what I have:

'87 924s-ROLLER with full interior-SOLD TO BILL ADDY!

'83 944-street, with strong engine and Fuchs-full interior

'84 3/4 built with only suspension and battery kill switch to be a full spec car. Has really nicely gutted interior with full NASCAR CAGE seam welded and SCCA approved. Sparco wheel with pop off hub, 2 Inex seats with seat back braces and Crow Harnesses (3 years old), AC delete bracket. NEW CLUTCH WITH NO MILES ON IT!, body is in decent shape with driver door and fender dents. STRAIGHT CA Car with no rust. Just put in new Bosch platinum plugs and Magnecore wires. Headlight assembly, windshield wipers/motor, dash and door panels are also removed. Haven't weighed but like my '84 race car I am sure it's at 2400 lbs.

I will sell both for $6950!

Would be open to interesting trades?

I also have a TPD trailer and tow vehicle(s) that I am listing seperately

I do have pictures, I just can't figure out how to post them.

They are of the 3/4 built spec car.[/img]

In Los Angeles! It would cost you about 1/2 the value of the street car to ship it back to cleveland

In Los Angeles! It would cost you about 1/2 the value of the street car to ship it back to cleveland

Yes it would good luck on the sale