29 FOOT TPD VORTECH 3 AXLE TRAILER....TOP OF THE LINE!!

uberklasse

TOP of the line 3 axle trailer w/winch, pit-pal ramps,5ft RV tongue, fold down bench seats/beds, over 20k to build new. Only 2 races this year & they were local. Sweet Deal!

Previous owner only took a few trips in it!

If you don't know about TPD trailers check out one at the track or even on-line. They are extremely well built and have a great fit and finish. The gel coat/fiberglass walls are sooo solid....you can hit them or kick them as hard as possible....no damage!

This thing tows like a dream.

If you make it a simple and easy transaction at my asking price ($12,950-FIRM)

than I will throw in the weight distributing set up for towing. I did a ton of research on the set-up and this is the most expensive, strongest system that you can buy. It was almost $700!

1,400 lb. bars which are overkill BUT this thing doesn't budge on the road! I towed it to Willow Springs and Vegas this year with my 1/2 ton GMC Denali!

I would also entertain trades and a possible sale of my '04 Denali or '96 Chevy c2500 3/4 ton truck with 4.10 and big vortec v-8.

[/img]

• 2 weeks later...

PRICE JUST LOWERED BY $1,000! (see above, was $13,950)

I can send pictures.....might be at Willow Springs on 5/21 and will be there for sure on 6/11 and 6/12

Trailer is near LAX in secured storage!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...