seat and harness questions

sm14ef765

New to hpde, hopefully i came to the right place for some answers. I've been autocrossing for about year and a half, and want to get into hpde.

The car is 91 civic hatch. picked up an autopower race roll bar last year for dirt cheap, and i have had f1spec frp(no fia rating) seats for about 2 years.

My question is would i be legal to run my seats with brey-krause seatback brace, autopower bar, and fia rated harnesses?

or autopower bar, kirkey seats, ioportracing seatback brace, and fia rated harnesses?

The car didnt come with seats or seatbelts when purchased, bought it as a shell. Thought about getting stock seats, seatbelts and going that route??...I already have the rollbar, harnesses, so really just looking for a seat option to be legal and safe. Would be awesome to finish the set up and not have to change it again for awhile or until i really want to?..

any comments, advice is helpful thanks.

For HPDE any of these will work:

My question is would i be legal to run my seats with brey-krause seatback brace, autopower bar, and fia rated harnesses?

or autopower bar, kirkey seats, ioportracing seatback brace, and fia rated harnesses?

Thought about getting stock seats, seatbelts and going that route

For competition (after HPDE) you'll need to talk to fellow racers and inspectors to see what they reccomend. You'll need a full cage at that point. Also download and study the CCR.

I run in HPDE and have a roll bar in the back of my Integra. I just went to JEGS ordered new g-force 5 point harness and padding. In HPDE the CCR states that your seats don't have to meet the same requirements as W2W cars. I run two older racing seats, corbeau. I just suggest getting a neck support like a HANS or Hybrid Pro if you are running a Harness and roll bar.