HELP, my GRM is gone now.....

McGyver

My last issue received was the expiration date on the label which was October, 2011 My membership has been prepaid until May 12, 2013. Do you notify GRM of membership expiration dates to stop sending issues? I now miss my annual calendar along with the December, 2011 and January, 2012 issues.

How do I rectify this problem with my Grassroots publication, the "Official Publication of the National Auto Sport Association"?

Thank you

Yep, get with them and they'll get you squared up. I want to say the email contact is subscription@GRM or something along those lines, but there should also be a contact page on their website. They're good people, I'm sure it was just a simple mistake/miscommunication deal

What I haven't mentioned is my post office is not to be trusted. I've had missing issues of Autoweek and then two arrived the same day! My last issue of Porsche Panorama was the November issue that was in my box on January 5, 2012. Does somone take them home to read or are they placed in a holding cart?

Nothing can be done with the USPS unless three complaints are received by them. I've since changed my Autoweek address to my home which is a different post office to see if that alleviates the problem.

Now have to wait and see.....