2003 Ford F350 Econoline Ext. Cargo Power Stroke

jrallen

Excellent Condition. 29500 miles, remainder of factory warranty, White, grey interior, Strong 7.3 Liter Power Stroke Diesel, well maintained, 3:73 Lsd, Auto, AC, Cruise Control, Cloth Seats, Courtesy Glass, Cargo Style Side doors, tow package with brake controller, Rubber mat, insulated roof, factory shelving and interior racks,Factory Upgraded front springs, AM FM radio, four wheel disc brakes, 37 gallon tank, 14.5 mpg towing my open Sloan tilt trailer with a VW Golf. Only used to tow my car to the track last season. It'll get 19 MPG over the road empty. It's a great van, I just got an enclosed trailer and a dually, so I don't need the storage space in the van. That's why I'm selling it. Paid 28k, will take $20,500 or a reasonable offer. The van is in Doylestown Pa. 18901 and I can be reached at 215-783-4236 anytime. [email protected] please call with questions I have a couple if pictures I can send.

Below is a link to a picture of the van as it is listed on Cars.com, copy and paste.

http://cars0.ipixmedia.com/abc/cars/_CARS_486aa4e3927d4a4e5ff2d8759fa92418/i-1_T.JPG

• 1 month later...