For Sale: Simpson Speedway RX Helmet

Allegro Racing

I'm switching helmets and am selling my current one.

I purchased this helmet new in 10/03 (manufactured in 9/03). It's Snell SA 2000 and has the optional chin flap and comes with a clear + smoked + yellow shield and dozens of tear-offs. Factory painted metallic dark blue. Also has d-rings for helmet restraints on both sides. Helmet was used for one season.

Helmet has never been dropped and has never been in an accident. Was checked by Simpson last year when it had the chin flap installed at the factory. Helmet has slight wear and tear from normal use.

Size is 7-3/4, Simpson indicates that fits a head approximately 23-1/2" to 24-3/8" at the widest circumferance (generally an inch above your eyebrows and above your ears). I'm 23-1/2" and it fits perfectly.

helmet%2001.jpg

Helmet%2003.jpg

Note, I'm LEAVING my HANS connectors on the helmet but the radio equipment will be removed and there will be five small holes which can be plugged or used for your own racing radio setup (I'm using the Racing Radios brand mic).

Helmet%2002.jpg

Helmet retails for about $424 new (without the chin flap or HANS posts or extra visors or tear-offs)...I'm asking $300 plus shipping (in the original box)

e-mail me at: nasaracer (at) cox (dot) net

dsc_0112.jpg