2003 F250 4x4 Lariat 7.3 Diesel truck in Atlanta, GA

nickdk

2003 Ford F250 Lariat 7.3 turbo Diesel 4x4.

I tow my RX7 and trailer with it about 10x per year. Total weight under 5000lbs. So it hasnt been beaten up by towing anything heavy. It does NOT have a 5th wheel.

Lariat edition. Leather Interior. CD / Cassette. Heated seats. Power Seats. Power everything (mirrors, locks, etc.) 4 (four) door Crew Cab. Auto transmission. 4WD. Tow package. Bed liner. Short bed. Pretty much every option other than the moon roof.

This is a very clean truck that has been exceptionally well maintained.

Mods:

Billet grill. Has a 6" lift by Superlift. Has Superlift shocks front and rear. Has superlift steering stabilizer kit. 18" chrome wheels with 37" tires. Speedo correction. Everything was done 100% the right way with no corners cut. It also has an exhaust - but not a loud one. The truck is very quiet in for a 7.3l diesel. No other mods (ecu, intake, etc.)

160,xxx miles. I drive the truck every day. This truck has been ultra reliable (like all of the 7.3s!). The 7.3 motor is just getting broken in. Should provide years of reliable service!

The only issues with the truck is that the driver's seat leather has significant wear. Other than that the truck looks pretty much new.

$16,650 - NO TRADES (BTW - KBB is $17,836 for this truck bone stock. I am selling for under blue book with lift)

Please text me if you are serious about checking out the truck. 4 oh 4 - 29 five - zero 2 nine 2 or email nicholas (dot) dekay (the at sign) gmail (dot) com

I will only deal in cash or cashiers check at your bank. I will only deal locally.

If it doesn't sell it will be at CMP next week...

Pictures are located here - https://plus.google.com/photos/103766147800238554903/albums/5699916936733353009?authkey=CJj4orSH7pqMBQ