Parking at Nationals, options...

Rob O

Does HPD provide "paid for" paved parking for all HC racers? Just about to sign up tomorrow and may need to buy a 10'x40' spot. Does NASA put all HC paved pit areas next to each other or is it just in order you sign up? Better yet, does everyone park in the grass area to have more room?

Yes but I did not dream they would be charging $200 a spot either.......now that I know what the cost is...it was a silly question and I will keep my mouth shut. HPD paying back part of the entry fee is fantastic, I'm happy with that.

Hey Rob, if the guys in HC who do not have paved parking are in the same place as last year, we will be WAY up the hill by the fence at the back of the grass paddock. It's way more fun.

Mike Fries

NASA NE

HC S2000

Pretty sure HPD (or some sponsor) offered it last year, so not too much of a stretch to ask that question.

That said, any chance of someone stepping up and sponsoring Super-sizing like Hasport did last year?

• National Staff

Guys, more info coming on this alright?

Sit tight, we are working on it!

Please make sure you and anyone you know is registered for the Honda Racing line program!

For those who were not there last year. HPD had a section for HC drivers however it was very limited. Trailers, unless enclosed needed to be parked elsewhere and it was close quarters, too close for camping. As Mike said, all the NEHC and MAHC drivers, crew and hangers on paddocked in the grass and had a great time. The local guys, Sam's gang, all paddocked in the grass as well but closer to impound.

Jeremy, since the paved paddock parking last year was late notice and tight quarters the sooner we can get a count on who is going and block off a Honda Challenge section I feel you would have a much better chance of getting the whole group in one place. To do this it will take a good amount of coordination beforehand. We also need to take into consideration that some people also like to have there space and do not want to share what they are doing with the entire race group.