Goodyear DOT track tire

Z06

Has anyone used this tire? What kind of results? Did you like it? Etc.

Most who use it say they like. Very similar to Hoosiers. Some say faster, some say the same. Ranks right up there with Hoosier and BFG.

Two versions AC for AX or TT use and RC for longer race use.

Different bead and sidewall construction to Hoosiers. More feedback to driver and stiffer carcass. They also did not drop away and came to temps much faster than the A6s (AC v. A6) and lasted the whole TT session. A6s in comparison on my SVTF took 3 laps to come in and only lasted 3 laps before dropping off. Very short window and typically in traffic when they were "ON". ACs came on fast and when I had open track. And lasted to checker.

Thanks for the feedback. Going to try 3 different setups this weekend. First time to run the Goodyear and a Hoosier radial slick.

If all else fails, bringing a set of R6's. My big heavy car likes this tire and the BFG.

Thanks for the feedback. Going to try 3 different setups this weekend. First time to run the Goodyear and a Hoosier radial slick.

If all else fails, bringing a set of R6's. My big heavy car likes this tire and the BFG.

You might want to consider the RS1 (Toyo's new radial slick).

• 2 months later...