1985 Mustang GT Road Racer for sale

mrmustang

Posting this for Bill Connelly of Upstatereplicas (he makes the Daytona Coupe replicas). If I had seen this one before buying back my old 82 GT road racer, I would have bought this it, so instead, I'm helping him market it.

1985 Mustang, built for SCCA, American Sedan Race class. Lowered on all 4 corners, discs brakes on all 4 wheels, adjustable Pan hard rod 3.55 posi lock rear. JAZ racing fuel cell, Holley electric fuel pump with Holley fuel regulator and gauge inside engine compartment, Demon 4 barrel race carb. Edlebrock Aluminum intake manifold, Hi flow hooker tubular headers with Turbo mufflers, NASCAR style roll cage with window net, adjustable caster camber plates with export cross brace and firewall brace. Road race oil pan. Autometer gauges, MSD with Accel Hi Out Put coil, Griffin Aluminum Radiator. Kirkey aluminum race seat with removable steering wheel on a tilt column, 5.0 Liter V8 with World Class T5 manual transmission with 5th overdrive. To the best of my knowledge this car has never been dinged. Includes a new 4'x 4' piece of Smoked Lexan that you can use to cut out side windows with.. Asking price is $6,500 obo. Note that the car is not currently street legal (at least not in NJ), has no emission controls. Pictures can be seen at the following url:

http://www.bills2.us/85GT.html

Serious inquries only please.

Thanks,

Bill S.

Owner says sell it now...Price reduced to $5,500, car also listed on Ebay click HERE for the auction page.

Thanks,

Bill S.